- For the best results simply enter in the exact measurements of your outdoor kitchen. You do not need to add any extra cm’s for the cover, this will occur automatically.
- Below where the measurements are entered a little green box will tell you the size of the cover will be made.
- Prior to putting your order into production we will email you confirming the size ordered
- Measurement 1: is the height from the floor to the top of the bench top
- Measurement 2: is the overall width of the bbq kitchen at the widest point
- Measurement 3: Is the total depth from the wall to the very front of the bbq. This includes the handle or protruding control panel or control knobs.
- Measurement 4: Is the left hand bench section. Measure hard up against the hood to the edge of the bbq
- Measurement 5: Is the right hand bench section. Measure hard up against the hood to the edge of the bbq
- Measurement 6: Is the hood width
- Note that M4+M6+M5=M2
- Measurement 7: is the gap between the back wall and the hood
- Measurement 8: Is the height of the hood section
- Stylish fabric exterior: Doesn’t look cheap like a tarpaulin or plasticky.
- Designed for outdoor bbq kitchens that are position hard against the wall or fence ( NOT suitable for freestanding bbq )
- Includes ties on corners and along top rear of bench top so it can secured wall or fence ( hooks not included )
- TPU waterproof coating on underside: coating won’t be effected by the UV & elements.
- Double folded & stitched seams: provide a premium clean finish while providing the best waterproof properties and durability.
- Won’t crack like PVC outdoor furniture covers
- Solution dyed polyester for protection against direct UV exposure
- Each cover includes a carry bag: A good place to store the cover when not in use.
- Easy to move and fold: makes taking the cover on and off with ease.
- Warranty covers excessive fading and waterproofing.
- Custom Made: From time of finalising your order the cover will be ready for delivery within 4 – 5 weeks
- Choose from black or light grey
It is recommended that an ornament or weights are positioned at the back corners of the benchtop for keep the cover secure in windy or exposed enviroments.
Please carefully when measuring your outdoor bbq kitchen and double check the measurement to ensure they are entered correctly as we do not offer change of mind/ cancellation for incorrect size ordered.